I'm sitting here in my Queens apartment watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and I am overwhelmed with gratitude. I am so blessed to have you in my life.
Tuesday I was hanging out with old friends in town for the holidays. And even though it'd been 3 years, some of them still wore the same coat...including me! I had just noticed and Mary said, "well you too." I guess so. It felt good to know that even though years had passed, some things never change.
I included a link to Otters Holding Hands. Turn down the video sound and turn up your favorite song and "ahhhh". Otters Holding Hands
I wish you a Thanksgiving Day filled with gratitude, love and delicious food. And next week I'll start my 25 Days of Christmas in New York.
Happy Thanksgiving!
-Stacy
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment